This documentation is for an unsupported version of PostgreSQL.
You may want to view the same page for the
version, or one of the other supported versions listed above instead.
- Table of Contents
- pg_archivecleanup -- clean up PostgreSQL WAL archive files
- pg_standby -- supports the creation of a PostgreSQL warm standby server
- pg_test_fsync -- determine fastest wal_sync_method for PostgreSQL
- pg_test_timing -- measure timing overhead
- pg_upgrade -- upgrade a PostgreSQL server instance
- pg_xlogdump -- display a human-readable rendering of the write-ahead log of a PostgreSQL database cluster
This section covers PostgreSQL server-related applications in contrib. They are typically run on the host where the database server resides. See also Reference III, PostgreSQL Server Applications for information about server applications that part of the core PostgreSQL distribution.