Re: WIP: default values for function parameters

From: Grzegorz Jaskiewicz <gj(at)pointblue(dot)com(dot)pl>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: WIP: default values for function parameters
Date: 2008-12-09 12:53:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

if I may request one simple change/addition, Probably trivial to add,
but I don't have too much time to give away now to any other project
than one that pays my debts.
The default param that's in the middle. Would it be hard, or do anyone
objects against adding 'default' keyword there, so one doesn't have to
substitute default param 3, when he only wants to override 2nd in
funct(1,2,3) ?