Re: systems 2007 ...

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: Hans-Juergen Schoenig <hs(at)cybertec(dot)at>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: systems 2007 ...
Date: 2007-10-29 13:51:31
Lists: pgeu-general

Gabriele Bartolini ha scritto:
> We had a booth at the "Festa della Creatività" in Florence last
> weekend. Although participants were quite ethereogeneous (it was not
> only an IT exhibition), we had a few people asking for directions or
> just out of curiosity.
Eheheh ... directions about RDBMS, not directions in general (although
the organisation was appalling!).

Neverthless, the experience was worth it. Here are a few pictures (you
can see the look of us: Maurizio, Lia, Federico and myself).

http://flickr.com/photos/itpug/

Ciao,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy