Re: Web team meeting minutes

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Web team meeting minutes
Date: 2006-07-14 16:03:47
Lists: pgsql-www

Didn't think you had setup Trac in the end. Devrim was going to speak to
you about it anyway - if you're happy to host it, that'd be great. Gavin
has volunteered to admin it, so please liase with him where necessary to
get things going.

> > Wwwmaster redundancy
> > o Wwwmaster = SPOF
> > o Gavin can provide another mirror if needed.
>
> CMD could as well if it can be a vhost. We are currently out of boxen
> (that will change in September)

FreeBSD vhost? If linux, then I already have the ball rolling here.

Regards, Dave.