Re: tds_fdw for Sybase and MS SQL Server

From: Mike Blackwell <mike(dot)blackwell(at)rrd(dot)com>
To: Geoff Montee <geoff(dot)montee(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PgHacker <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: tds_fdw for Sybase and MS SQL Server
Date: 2014-04-07 14:13:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Excellent! I have an application for this. I'll give it a look.

Thanks!
Mike

*Mike Blackwell | Technical Analyst, Distribution Services/Rollout
Management | RR Donnelley*
1750 Wallace Ave | St Charles, IL 60174-3401
Office: 630.313.7818
Mike(dot)Blackwell(at)rrd(dot)com
http://www.rrdonnelley.com

<http://www.rrdonnelley.com/>