Re: Postgredb issue

From: Rod Taylor <rbt(at)rbt(dot)ca>
To: Thusitha Maheepala <thusitha(at)onsys(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgredb issue
Date: 2020-05-09 15:05:58
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Sat, 9 May 2020 at 09:18, Thusitha Maheepala <thusitha(at)onsys(dot)com(dot)au>
wrote:

> Hi Team,
> I need big support in my postgresql server suddenly shutdown.But
> again didn't start I attached here with log can you give solution i search
> community also i didn't find solution.I attached here with log.can you give
> solution for me.Fix this issue.I really appericate,

It appears all errors are related to the c_acctprocessorlog_pkey index? Run
the below to ditch the current index and rebuild with data from the table
files.

REINDEX INDEX c_acctprocessorlog_pkey;

It could be a bug in Pg but it's most likely a filesystem corruption or a
hardware issue (bad memory, bad disk controller, bad disk itself). You
might find some additional useful messages in the kernel logs.

Since you don't mention a version, upgrade to the most recent minor version
of Pg very soon.

regards,

Rod