Postgredb issue

From: Thusitha Maheepala <thusitha(at)onsys(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgredb issue
Date: 2020-05-09 02:33:47
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Team,
I need big support in my postgresql server suddenly shutdown.But again
didn't start I attached here with log can you give solution i search
community also i didn't find solution.I attached here with log.can you give
solution for me.Fix this issue.I really appericate,

--
Thusitha Mahipala
M.Sc-IT,B.Sc,OCP,OCS,OCE,MCP

Attachment Content-Type Size
postgresql-Sat.log application/octet-stream 1.2 MB