Re: What is blocking my message? (was: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.)

From: missive(at)frontiernet(dot)net (Lee Harr)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: What is blocking my message? (was: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.)
Date: 2001-07-24 23:02:22
Lists: pgsql-general

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001 19:26:07 +0000 (UTC), Lee Harr <missive(at)frontiernet(dot)net>:

I have tried twice to post some output from psql and from the postmaster
error log, but I get an email saying:

Rejected:

Inews returned Operation not permitted for this message
even after escaping quoted content.

Message has not been posted to the discussion group.

Is there something in a log file that might cause this? The Inews
error message does not say what I should be removing from my post
in order for it to go through.

Aargh!