Re: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.

From: missive(at)frontiernet(dot)net (Lee Harr)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.
Date: 2001-07-25 15:57:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Ok, I was able to copy my data out in to a text file. I thought
maybe the database file was corrupted somehow, so I wiped out the
data directory, initdb and recreated the database from the backup.

Still when I run some queries I get the error message from the subject:

pqReadData() -- backend closed channel unexpectedly

Could this be a shared memory problem?
ie, running out of shared memory?