Re: Merchandising, merchandising.. on the postgresql.eu site

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, rod <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>, Tommy Gildseth <tommy(dot)gildseth(at)usit(dot)uio(dot)no>, pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Merchandising, merchandising.. on the postgresql.eu site
Date: 2009-11-26 14:04:09
Lists: pgeu-general

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 1:58 PM, Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> So now I imagine we need someone to set up the store and link it to
> PostgreSQL Europe's bank account,

I imagine that will need to be Magnus or JPA - at least to get the
account open and linked to the bank.

> someone to co-ordinate designs (or at
> least come up with a few to put on there, maybe a wiki page with ideas for
> designs including posted image examples) and someone to subsequently make
> this available on the European site. There also needs to be a decision on
> item pricing and what items to make available.  How's this going to work?
> Anything else you want me to do?  And is this mailing list still an
> appropriate forum for these discussions?

I think this is an appropriate place. Of course, anything obviously
private or confidential can be conducted off-list (for example, if it
pertains to bank accounts, or queries from purchasers).

Are you interested in sticking with the project and starting work on
some product ideas etc?

--
Dave Page