Re: Merchandising, merchandising.. on the postgresql.eu site

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
To: Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, rod <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>, Tommy Gildseth <tommy(dot)gildseth(at)usit(dot)uio(dot)no>, pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Merchandising, merchandising.. on the postgresql.eu site
Date: 2009-11-26 14:11:22
Lists: pgeu-general

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 01:58:15PM +0000, Thom Brown wrote:

> So now I imagine we need someone to set up the store and link it to
> PostgreSQL Europe's bank account, someone to co-ordinate designs (or at
> least come up with a few to put on there, maybe a wiki page with ideas for
> designs including posted image examples) and someone to subsequently make
> this available on the European site.

You just volunteered? ;-)
No, i would be happy if you can coordinate this.

> There also needs to be a decision on item pricing and what items to
> make available. How's this going to work?

I think, we first need to know the purchace price.

> And is this mailing list still an appropriate forum for these
> discussions?

According to my question¹ earlier this months: the right place is
-advocacy ... i'm not really sure if this decision stands if we flood
the mailinglist with many mails ;-)

Kind regards

1:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2009-11/msg00023.php