about hacking postgresql

From: abdelhak benmohamed <abdelhak(dot)benmohamed(at)yahoo(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: about hacking postgresql
Date: 2009-04-02 14:44:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

I am learning how to hack PostgreSQL, but it is still so difficult in fact, I am a novice!

I am trying to change syntax of postgresql (for my project). I access to gram.y, I add the changes but I still receive message error (syntax error at near …).

Is that only change to do or are their other steps to accomplish?

I need your help

It is very important for me to have your advices, help.

Thanks very much. Friendly