English Grammar question

From: Susanne Ebrecht <susanne(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: English Grammar question
Date: 2011-03-30 08:08:34
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hello,

during translation the history.sgml - I found the following sentences in

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/history.html

"The design of the rule system at that time was described in /The design
of the POSTGRES rules system/
<http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/biblio.html#STON87A>. The
rationale and architecture of the storage manager were detailed in /The
design of the POSTGRES storage system
<http://db.cs.berkeley.edu/papers/ERL-M87-06.pdf>/"

I am not sure if the grammar is correct here.

My feeling says it should be:

"is decribed" and "are detailed" instead of "was and were"

I am pretty sure these books still exist.

Susanne

--
Susanne Ebrecht - 2ndQuadrant
www.2ndQuadrant.com