OS X driver

From: Avi Schwartz <avi(at)CFFtechnologies(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OS X driver
Date: 2003-06-10 20:22:43
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Does anyone have experience with the OS X driver. I received a
pre-compiled version of the driver (as an OS X bundle) but I am not
sure how to setup a DSN under OS X. The ODBC manager that comes with
OS X does not use a setup wizard, but rather expects a list of
keyword/value pairs to be manually entered. If you use the ODBC driver
under OS X, can you please post/send and example?

Thanks,
Avi