Re: pgsql-odbc bug querying VIEWs - Possible Solution

From: "Julie May" <julie(at)ccorb(dot)com>
To: "Mahlon Stacy" <mcs(at)mayo(dot)edu>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgsql-odbc bug querying VIEWs - Possible Solution
Date: 2003-06-09 15:12:32
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Mahlon,

What I did to solve the problem was to include tablename.oid and
tablename.ctid from one of the tables (all the rows must be included from
that table if it is an outer join) in the view. In the corresponding table
on the desktop we included a column for oid and ctid, but we do not use the
values for anything. Using this solution the psqlodbc driver is able to
identify the rows and execute the queries.

Julie