VB Resync

From: "MRGonzalez" <magotemp(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: VB Resync
Date: 2003-06-12 15:53:53
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I have an application where I save the information of a bill and its detail.
The PK of the header its a serial.

I need to save the header and get the number of the serial to save it as a
FK in the detail.

This is the way I wrote but it raise an error:

header.recordset.update
header.recordset.resync adAffectCurrent, adResyncAllValues

dataenvironment.connection.execute "Insert Into Detail (FK, Field1, Field2,
FieldN) Values (" & header.recordset!PK & "," & intData1 & "," & intData2 &
," & intDataN & ")"

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advanced,

MAGO