Re: SQL Manager 2007 for PostgreSQL released

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Kenneth Downs <ken(at)secdat(dot)com>
Cc: nikolay(at)samokhvalov(dot)com, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SQL Manager 2007 for PostgreSQL released
Date: 2007-06-01 14:22:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Kenneth Downs a écrit :
> Nikolay Samokhvalov wrote:
>> On 22 May 2007 17:47:46 -0700, EMS Database Management Solutions
>> (SQLManager.net) <sqlmanager(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>>> We, here at EMS Database Management Solutions, are pleased to announce
>>> SQL Manager 2007 for PostgreSQL - the new major version of the
>>> powerful PostgreSQL administration and development tool!
>>
>> I'd be happy to use EMS products, but I really need Linux versions.
>> Any plans regarding *nix platforms support?
>>

> Ditto, when will we see the *nix versions?

I asked them some time ago. They answered me this :

As for SQL Manager for PostgreSQL - we regret to inform you that the
development and support of Linux editions of EMS software products has
become impossible now that Borland no longer supports Kylix libraries
for Delphi, on which all Linux versions of EMS software were based.
Hence, EMS has made a decision to discontinue Linux versions of its
products. Linux products will not be available for sale or download anymore.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/