returning multiple results with stored procedures

From: "Geoffrey J(dot) Gowey" <ggowey(at)rxhope(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql General List <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: returning multiple results with stored procedures
Date: 2001-12-12 19:51:50
Lists: pgsql-general

I was wandering through the source on how to send back multiple rows and
columns and stumbled apon ExprMultipleResult mentioned in the README in
src/backend/utils/fmgr/. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if this is or is
not what I'm looking for. There's very little code using this feature
and I could not find any documentation. Can anyone explain to me if
this is what I need and, if so, how to implement it using Version 1
style coding as well as any other helpful pieces of information?

Geoff