Re: pgAdmin III under wxCocoa

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: Adam Witney <awitney(at)sghms(dot)ac(dot)uk>, Julian Smart <julian(dot)smart(at)btopenworld(dot)com>, "Adam H(dot) Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III under wxCocoa
Date: 2003-09-30 09:31:10
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Le Mardi 30 Septembre 2003 11:02, Adam Witney a écrit :
> Is wxCocoa the same as wxMac? wxCocoa gives an unknown module error from
> Thanks

Dear Adam Witney,

./configure --help gives me:

[...]
--with-mac use Mac OS X
--with-cocoa use Cocoa
[...]

Seems like we have to choose between --with-mac and --with-cocoa. I would say
(without really knowing) that --with-mac is the compatibility layer of MacOsX
to old Macintosh applications, whereas --with-cocoa is the native MacOsX
interface.

But this may well be the converse. Julian, could you tell us more about these
issues?

Cheers, Jean-Michel