Re: pg_group_name_index corrupt?

From: Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Cc: lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu, tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us, Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_group_name_index corrupt?
Date: 2000-05-05 08:16:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I have no probs with extending the release a couple of days ... Wednesday
> sound good for everyone, as things stand now?

Sigh... we are going to make a free commemoration CD-ROM (yes, we are
going to have a general meeting of local PostgreSQL user's group in
Japan. It's almost one year since we established it. Visit
http://www.jp.postgresql.org/ if you can read Japanese) with the brand
new PostgreSQL 7.0 source in it of course, and the deadline to make a
master CD-R is scheduled to 5/8...
--
Tatsuo Ishii