Re:

From: "Chris Hoover" <revoohc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Jim Nasby" <jnasby(at)pervasive(dot)com>
Cc: "PGSQL Performance" <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re:
Date: 2006-08-03 19:29:42
Lists: pgsql-performance

I've got 226 customer databases in one cluster. Works like a champ with
8.1.3. I have 3 additional PostgreSQL servers with our largest customers on
them. They have between 10 and 30 databases. The smallest of my servers
has 261GB's worth of db's in the cluster, and the largest is 400GB's.

BTW, our application is an asp application also.

Just some fun numbers for you.

Chris

P.S.

Thanks to all of the PostgreSQL developers for the great work and for
providing the awesome support.