Re: Re: JDBC Performance

From: Gunnar R|nning <gunnar(at)candleweb(dot)no>
To: Peter Mount <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
Cc: PGSQL-General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Re: JDBC Performance
Date: 2000-10-18 13:37:56
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-jdbc

Peter Mount <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk> writes:

> > couldn't produce a full patch using cvs diff -c this time since I have
> > created new files and anonymous cvs usage doesn't allow you to
> > adds. I'm supplying the modified src/interfaces/jdbc as a tarball at :
> > http://www.candleweb.no/~gunnar/projects/pgsql/postgres-jdbc-2000-10-05.tgz
>
> Got it. Don't worry about the diff, I'll merge it in manually. At this
> stage, it will be easier, and less prone to generating bugs with the
> changes I've got here.

Hmm. I just grabbed the latest source from CVS and it seems to be that my
first version and not the latest one who is merged in(or maybe it was Bruce
who did that...). Anyway the version in CVS is buggy and should be replaced
with the version from October 5 pointed to in the mail quoted above. The
current changes in CVS needs to be backed out one way or the other.

If you need any help, I can create a new version based on the
current CVS image.

regards,

Gunnar