Re: SQL Statement too long

From: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Jayson Callaway" <jayson(dot)callaway(at)iona(dot)com>, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SQL Statement too long
Date: 2001-08-20 16:34:28
Lists: pgsql-sql

Jayson,

> I am using Postgres 7.1.2 under linux with the JDBC drivers and Iam
> trying
> to do an insert into a text field with about a 9K string of text.
> Does
> anyone know why I would be getting an error back that says "The SQL
> Statement is too long?

You need to post this question on the pgsql-jdbc list. It is unlikely
that anyone on this list can help you, as this sounds like a JDBC
problem.

-Josh

Josh Berkus
Complete information technology josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
and data management solutions (415) 565-7293
for law firms, small businesses fax 621-2533