perl vs php for postgresql

From: "John" <vze23skh(at)verizon(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: perl vs php for postgresql
Date: 2001-05-22 02:48:58
Lists: pgsql-general

It seems that I having problems locating the DBM:Pg module. I even followed
the instructions on compiling postgresql to support it. My perl scripts
don't seem to know about a Pg module and I have not had any luck finding
answers. Is is easier to use php with postgresql? Will I have the same kinds
of problems? Thanks for any advice.

-John