Re: pgAdmin III Release plan

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III Release plan
Date: 2004-10-03 19:49:10
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

----Message d'origine----
>Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 13:12:16 +0000
>De: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
>A: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
>Sujet: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin III Release plan
>
>There are really few bug reports about our second beta (actually:
>zero!), so we should be able to release V1.2 this month. If nothing
>happens at all, we even could target Oct. 15 or so. IMHO we should
>include all translations in the state as they are at the moment of release.

Hi Andreas,

I don't want to be too negative (IMHO the beta2 is ok) but we may have no bug report because of the lack of packages:
I was not able too produce debian's ones at the moment (planned for this night if vera's ok with that) and it seems that neither FC/RH/SUSE nor BSD ones were produced...

So we are only able to get a proper feedback for win32 & slackware. IMHO not enough.

Maybe we should urge packagers to upload files and w8 for a small period after the proper announcement on pgadmin-support / pgadmin-hackers list. I'll urge myself, don't shout at me ;)

Just my...
Regards,
Raphaël