Re: CREATE EXTENSION BLOCKS

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)fr>
To: "David E(dot) Wheeler" <david(at)justatheory(dot)com>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Albe Laurenz <laurenz(dot)albe(at)wien(dot)gv(dot)at>, "pgsql-hackers\(at)postgresql(dot)org Hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: CREATE EXTENSION BLOCKS
Date: 2013-04-04 12:16:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I though we were more specific about an extension's object itself not
living in a schema in our documentation, but I agree we still have room
for progress here.

"David E. Wheeler" <david(at)justatheory(dot)com> writes:
> + Note that only the extension objects will be placed into the named
> + schema; the extension itself is a database-global object.

I think you're patching the right place, but I'm not sure about the term
"database-global object", that I can't find by grepping in sgml/ref.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine