Linux Kernel setting

From: "Anjul Tyagi" <anjul(at)ibosstech-us(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Linux Kernel setting
Date: 2018-08-03 14:01:58
Lists: pgsql-admin

Team,

we are planing to migrate the database from 9.1 to 10.3 version. We have
take advise the pgtune portal to figure out the postgreSQL configuration
and modify the based on our requirement.

However, can you all please help me to understand, what parameter need
to be setup in the kernel side, i am using SLES 15 version with PG
10.3.

Appreciate for your help.

Regards,

Anjul TYAGI