Re: Linux Kernel setting

From: BRAHMA PRAKASH TIWARI <prakash_dba(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Anjul Tyagi <anjul(at)ibosstech-us(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Linux Kernel setting
Date: 2018-08-03 15:58:14
Lists: pgsql-admin

Use below link for correct kernel tunning -

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/kernel-resources.html
PostgreSQL: Documentation: 10: 18.4. Managing Kernel Resources<https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/kernel-resources.html>
Name Description Values needed to run one PostgreSQL instance; SHMMAX: Maximum size of shared memory segment (bytes) at least 1kB, but the default is usually much higher
www.postgresql.org

Regards,Brahma
Sr Manager HCS