Restoring a database

From: "Chris Henderson" <henders254(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Restoring a database
Date: 2008-10-15 21:19:36
Lists: pgsql-general

I backup all my databases by using pg_dumpall - pg_dumpall >
/tmp/postgres.backup.`hostname`. It should backup four DBs: analyze,
postgres, template0 and template1
I guess this backs up the schemas as well.

Now I want to restore one of the databases and schema from this backup
dump file onto a different server. The databases is call "analyze".
Does anyone know how to do that with pg_restore? Thanks.