Re: how do I do dump and restore without bugging with constraint?

From: "Net Tree Inc(dot)" <nettreeinc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Iñigo Martinez Lasala <imartinez(at)vectorsf(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: how do I do dump and restore without bugging with constraint?
Date: 2010-02-23 16:36:10
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

Thanks. Is it by doing these steps I can avoid constrain restriction? for
step 3, how should I modify the schema? and which schema? the target DB's
schema that I am trying to dump the schema and data in? But this is the
problem, I am not sure whats different between the two schema's, there are
just too many tables to check. What's your tips?

Steven

--
Steven Huang