psql dumping

From: Wim Kerkhoff <wim(at)netmaster(dot)ca>
To: Postgresql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: psql dumping
Date: 1999-08-23 11:45:37
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I am having problems running psql: it is segfaulting on me. The database is
working, because I was able to create a table using a CGI script and the
Postgres module.

What is happening here?

gateway:~/data/base$ createdb test
gateway:~/data/base$ psql test
Welcome to the POSTGRESQL interactive sql monitor:
Please read the file COPYRIGHT for copyright terms of POSTGRESQL
[PostgreSQL 6.5.1 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc 2.95]

type \? for help on slash commands
type \q to quit
type \g or terminate with semicolon to execute query
You are currently connected to the database: test

Segmentation fault
gateway:~/data/base$

(Debian 2.2)

Thanks,