RE: [GENERAL] question on converting M$ Access tables

From: "William J(dot) Stotts" <wstotts(at)sonitrol(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: RE: [GENERAL] question on converting M$ Access tables
Date: 1999-03-10 21:20:47
Lists: pgsql-general

I have a VB application that uses a M$ Access 97 table to store it's data
in. I wish to change to postgres to store the data, and use ODBC to link
the postgres tables back to the M$ Access mdb. Are there any utilities
that allow me some way of automating the conversion of the mdb table
structures into postgres short of recreating the tables from scratch in
postgres.

Please email me directly if possible as well as the list.

Thanks,
Bill
Bill Stotts | Voice: 860-616-7535
wstotts(at)sonitrol(dot)net | Fax: 860-616-7589
Sonitrol Communications Corp. |

_SONITROL_ Expect the best... | Where do you want to GO tomorrow?