Help to Install Postgre SQL

From: Abdallah Farouk <abdallah-farouk(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Help to Install Postgre SQL
Date: 2020-04-01 21:44:48
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello,

I have been trying many times to install Postgre SQL but every time I uninstall and re-install I fail.
I receive the message the message following message
“Problem running post-install step. installation may not complete correctly
The database cluster initialization failed”.
I have searched many on the internet and I have found that this issue is so common but never of the solution works with me or many times it is too complicated for me to understand.
I am new in the world of SQL and have no much computer science background to fix this issue or understand the solution I have read on the internet.
So please help.

Regards,
Abdallah Farouk