RE: Let me introduce my friend, MrYang

From: German Gomez <gergonvel(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <josefina_tr(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Subject: RE: Let me introduce my friend, MrYang
Date: 2010-11-08 19:48:03
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

I found a large-scale sales company .There are favourable price and fine quality goods very much. When I ordered the Nokia N8,in one week,I received it and found it very well in the quality .I am very happy for the purching .I hope that you can share my happiness.
web: www.yongshengkeji.com
Regards!

A7