Re: Postgres replication solutions

From: Jeff Frost <jeff(at)frostconsultingllc(dot)com>
To: Mario Splivalo <mario(dot)splivalo(at)mobart(dot)hr>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres replication solutions
Date: 2006-07-28 18:01:35
Lists: pgsql-admin

Mario,

There's also Command Prompt's Mammoth replicator:
http://commandprompt.com/products/mammothreplicator/

Also, you could batch up PITR restores or even just dump restores if the
timing was acceptable and you could afford the replicated DB to be down during
those batch updates.

Another option is using pgpool's replication.

--
Jeff Frost, Owner <jeff(at)frostconsultingllc(dot)com>
Frost Consulting, LLC http://www.frostconsultingllc.com/