PostgreSQL, Java, Linux

From: Bruce Tong <zztong(at)laxmi(dot)ev(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL, Java, Linux
Date: 1999-08-23 14:45:40
Lists: pgsql-general

Is anyone using PostgreSQL with Java Servlets on Linux? If so, would you
permit a few basic questions via direct e-mail? I've done a weekend's
worth of research and playing with the three, and I want to compare notes
with somebody who has "been there; done that; got the T-shirt."

--

Bruce Tong | Got me an office; I'm there late at night.
Systems Programmer | Just send me e-mail, maybe I'll write.