can grolist in pg_group be updated ?

From: "Wim Aarts" <wim(at)dsdeurne(dot)nl>
To: "Pgsql-General" <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: can grolist in pg_group be updated ?
Date: 1999-08-23 14:58:36
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

I'm using Postgres Version 6.3.2

If've difficulty to manage user groups. I don't have a good procedure on how
I should add a new user to an existing group. Mainly because I don't know
how to update array's (grolist) or how to read them and insert them again...

Please let me know if there's a good procedure or tell me how to handle
these array's

Thanks.

DSD Automatisering B.V.
ir. Wim Aarts