Re: Re: pg_dump and LOs (another proposal)

From: Karel Zak <zakkr(at)zf(dot)jcu(dot)cz>
To: Philip Warner <pjw(at)rhyme(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Re: pg_dump and LOs (another proposal)
Date: 2000-07-07 07:30:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> P.S. I have only half-written the lo dumping code, so this is all quite
> open...

A "blasphemy" question, is really needful LO dump if we will have TOAST and
LO will lonely past? If anyone still need dump LO (for example I) is possible
use pg_dumplo from contrib tree, that (as some users say) works very well.
Not is work on LO dump, after several years and during LO funeral loss of
time? (sorry).

Karel