PostgreSQL Database and PgAccess

From: Bruce Tong <zztong(at)laxmi(dot)ev(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, RedHat-List <redhat-list(at)redhat(dot)com>
Cc: teo(at)flex(dot)ro
Subject: PostgreSQL Database and PgAccess
Date: 1998-06-12 20:35:45
Lists: pgsql-general

I just had to say I downloaded PgAccess v0.88 today, unpacked the tar ball
on my RedHat Linux 5.1 system running PostgreSQL v6.3.2 and it worked
first time with no hassals. I didn't have to rebuild anything.

Very Nice.

For those in a similar situation as I, (new to PostgreSQL), PgAccess is a
visual interface for PostgreSQL running via Tk/Tcl on X-Windows. After you
unpack the tar-ball, one command will run the application.

For more information...

http://www.flex.ro/pgaccess/

Bruce Tong
Systems Programmer