Postgresql 6.3.1 on Irix 6.2

From: David Welton <davidw(at)gate(dot)cks(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgresql 6.3.1 on Irix 6.2
Date: 1998-06-12 22:30:03
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi, I am considering utilizing Postgresql for a rather intensive web
project on an Irix 6.2 box. I have had quite good results with
postgresql on Linux, but, having perused the mailing lists and
dejanews, I see that there are maybe some weirdnesses on Irix. I'm
curious if anyone else out there is using it for a heavy duty web
project on Irix, and if so, how well it has performed.

I would be overjoyed to chuck msql out the window:->

Thanks,
--
David Welton http://www.efn.org/~davidw

Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org