Re: Sourceforge PG crash

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: August Zajonc <junk-postgre(at)aontic(dot)com>
Cc: <bigdisk(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Sourceforge PG crash
Date: 2001-04-22 05:14:31
Lists: pgsql-general

They were running a Beta2, or something like that, database and were even
warned against it by several of us ... I don't know if they ever upgraded
to the full release, but, considering the size of Sourceforge, I'm
doubting it, since its only been a week ... then again, maybe they used
the crash as an opportunity?

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, August Zajonc wrote:

> http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=80610
>
> Be interesting to get some more details on this. Sourceforge is one of more
> visable PG sites out there...
>
> AZ

Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
Systems Administrator @ hub.org