PGAPI_SetPos error

From: Patrick Hatcher <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGAPI_SetPos error
Date: 2006-08-03 15:57:39
Lists: pgsql-odbc

ODBC v 8.1.2

We are using a Windows ETL program to update our Pg 8.1.x database on Linux
server. When we try to update the table, we receive the following error:
ERROR: Error updating table entry: Only SQL_POSITION/REFRESH is supported
for PGAPI_SetPos

I have the driver parameters set as such:
Page 1 - Left column all enabled. Nothing checked in Right column
Page 2 LF, Updatable Cursor, Row versioning

If we are doing a straight insert, the driver performs as expected.

Any suggestion as to what I can do?

Patrick Hatcher
Development Manager Analytics/MIO
Macys.com