[ psqlodbc-Bugs-1000698 ] Crashes with Progeny

From: <noreply(at)pgfoundry(dot)org>
To: noreply(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Subject: [ psqlodbc-Bugs-1000698 ] Crashes with Progeny
Date: 2006-08-03 15:42:11
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Bugs item #1000698, was opened at 2006-08-03 15:42
You can respond by visiting:
http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=538&aid=1000698&group_id=1000125

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Not sure if this is related to the ODBC driver or the program I am attempting to use it with (Progeny Enterprise Portal version 5 from http://www.progeny2000.com). However this product is able to connect third party databases via an ODBC connection. In the past we had it connected to and working with a MySQL database. We are wanting to move now to a Postgres based database system, but unable to get this product to work with the ODBC connection. Typically it crashes as soon as a "record" is opened for viewing.

The server is running 8.1.3 and the odbc is version 8.01.02 (it crashes even more using the pre-release 8.02 version)

Attached is a zip file containing a few mylog files and dr watson crash dumps