Re: Does enterprisedb.com down?

From: Jayadevan M <Jayadevan(dot)Maymala(at)ibsplc(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: "M(dot) Bashir Al-Noimi" <admin(at)mbnoimi(dot)net>, postgresql Forums <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-general-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Does enterprisedb.com down?
Date: 2010-06-16 03:48:57
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-www

Hello,

> The EnterpriseDB binaries are not on the community ftp servers, and
> can't be because some of the community servers are in the USA, and those
> USA servers might not block embargoed countries.
Thanks for the clarification. We are in a very early stage of evaluating
EnterpriseDB for our product and the information may have some relevance.
So EnterpriseDB products can't be provided to clients based in embargoed
countries?

Regards,
Jayadevan

DISCLAIMER:

"The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication.
IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy,
adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any
attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses
or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."