Re: Does enterprisedb.com down?

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Jayadevan M <Jayadevan(dot)Maymala(at)ibsplc(dot)com>
Cc: "M(dot) Bashir Al-Noimi" <admin(at)mbnoimi(dot)net>, postgresql Forums <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-general-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Does enterprisedb.com down?
Date: 2010-06-15 14:26:08
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-www

Jayadevan M wrote:
> May be you will be able to get one that is not blocked from the ftp sites
> list? I don't know if the rules applicable to main server are
> automatically applied to the mirror sites too.
> http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp

The EnterpriseDB binaries are not on the community ftp servers, and
can't be because some of the community servers are in the USA, and those
USA servers might not block embargoed countries. The on-click
installers are unique because they embed OpenSSL, while things like PRMs
use the OpenSSL library in the operating system.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com