Re: rename() vs. link(); building from source

From: "David P(dot) Caldwell" <inonit(at)inonit(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: rename() vs. link(); building from source
Date: 2002-05-12 14:24:04
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Jason:

Unfortunately, I hit send just minutes before receiving your e-mail.

Maybe we should revise the patch to reflect the current source tree? I'm
not at all familiar with protocol in this case, but if you want me to do
something, let me know.

Of course, I suppose I should confirm that my install is working first ...
:)

-- David.