Re: Beta1 and translations

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Miha Radej" <miha(dot)radej(at)siix(dot)com>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Beta1 and translations
Date: 2004-09-06 21:30:13
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

The scripts can be found at
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/www/pgadmin3/ in various
files called from translation.php.

To be honest though, I think the script is working - when a translation
is committed
http://[www|developer].pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/cache/update.php needs to be
executed to refresh the caches on both servers. Oh, and the mergestrings
script should be run to update each existing .po file with the new
strings in the .pot file.

Regards, Dave.