Re: Anyone still care about Cygwin? (was Re: [CORE] GPL

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Robert Treat" <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Devrim GUNDUZ" <devrim(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Anyone still care about Cygwin? (was Re: [CORE] GPL
Date: 2006-06-26 15:38:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Ahh, you miss the point though - they vanish back into the woodwork when
they realise that they can't brag that they host the entire project.
It's not that they want to help, they just want maximum publicity off
our name for as little hardware as possible.

I should mention at this point that not all companies are like this, and
we do have some very generous contributors to whom we are very grateful.

Regards, Dave.