From: Mike Porter <mporter(at)imagetherm(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2003-04-30 15:54:58
Lists: pgsql-novice

I am working in a Windows-based project that will use a database to store images about 66k in size. For accessing the database I will be using ODBC. What is the procedure that would be used to insert records into a table that have BLOB field in them.

In terms of me, I have experience with working with databases (mostly Oracle) but no involvement with postgresql or BLOBs. Please be patient and use small words--I get confused easily... :)

Thanks for your help.

Michael Porter
Image Therm Engineering Inc
142 North Road, Ste 100