CVS Commands

From: "Kuriakose, Cinu Cheriyamoozhiyil" <Cinu(dot)Kuriakose(at)in(dot)unisys(dot)com>
To: <info-cvs(at)gnu(dot)org>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: CVS Commands
Date: 2007-10-17 10:15:07
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Hi All,

The ls and rls commands are used to list files and directories in the repository, but we should be logged in to the repository for getting the listing of the same.

I use the command "cvs login" to connect to the repository but instead of connecting to the local repository it is connecting to the postgreSQL repository, but when I specify the command ->

cvs -d :pserver:root(at)inblr-kuriakcc(dot)eu(dot)uis(dot)unisys(dot)com:/u01/Installs/cvsrepository/cvsroot login

where /u01/Installs/cvsrepository/cvsroot is the repository path, root is the username and inblr-kuriakcc.eu.uis.unisys.com is the hostname it is asking for the password, now I am not sure what is the password, can anyone please tell me the method to change the CVS password, so that I can change the password and get connected to the local repository.

Thanks in Advance
Cinu